11 Motivational Quotes for JEE Main & Advanced Preparation
JEE Preparation needs perseverance.
Let’s face it folks, you have one chance – you either make it or you blow it.
If ever during your 2 year preparation journey for the Main and Advanced exams, you feel like you are losing hope then go through these quotes.
All the best for the JEE!
11. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” -Robert J. Collier
This quote is for those students who are extremely productive at unimportant things: Never Do Tomorrow What you can do today; Procrastination is the thief of time
If you envy that friend who is termed as famous as the Math Guru or The Physics Bond or even Chemistry God: The expert in anything was once a beginner.
10. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” -Walt Disney, founder and head of Disney Studios
Had Walt Disney quit when he started you would never have gotten the Donald Duck cartoon or even the Toy Story movie.
9. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs – one small step at a time”
Make the small things matter. Keep working hard. Put in more hours daily and you will see the results. Oh, by the way, here is a quick tip about how to study 10+ hours daily without getting bored.
8. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas Edison
This is such an inspirational quote.
The JEE exam is an examination of perseverance. You really need to work hard and put your best. At times you might feel defeated and might want to give up.
But you should never.
Did you know Dheerubhai Ambhani Failed 11 times before starting Reliance?
Just think about the bright future that you have after cracking the JEE exam.
7. “One way to keep the momentum going is to constantly have greater goals” – Michael Korda
Don’t stop after you’re done finishing the chapter are solving a problem go to the next one. Solve as many problems as you can.
The more you practice the more you master the subject.
6. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra” – Unknown
Do you ever wonder why there is a class topper or what you can’t beat your friend at Physics or Chemistry?
Well, your friend is ahead of you because he or she puts in that extra effort. Do it for yourself and you will notice the difference.
5. “An obstacle is a stepping Stone” – Prescott
Don’t let one failure stop you.
Don’t let your inability to solve the problem stop you.
Keep pushing your self to the extra mile and see the difference for yourself.
4. “There is no substitute for Hard work” – Thomas Alva Edison
You may come across friends who may say ” I did not even study for the exam but I topped”. Well, take it with a pinch of salt. Trust me – your friend is bullshitting you. Your friend works hard and gets the results he / she desires.
3. “perfection is not attainable but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence” – Vince Lombardi
Do you plan on studying just 1 chapter this week? That’s okay. But, may come what, make sure you study that 1 chapter so well that even if you are asked to solve a question from that 1 chapter after 6 months, you should be able to solve it in a jiffy!
2. “You are capable of more than you know”
Are getting held up thinking about the past year’s JEE topper or by your classmate who is consistently topping the JEE mock tests? Well, do not lose hope, give your best and you will not even know as to when you start topping those tests as well.
Just focus on your books at this moment. Everything else can wait.
1. “To be like Sun, you need to burn like Sun” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Sun provides light and heat to almost everyone on planet earth. There is no one who does not know the Sun. It’s enormous.
To be the JEE Main topper and JEE Advanced topper, you can not just dream. You need to take action. Work hard and be focussed. IIT seat will be yours!
If you feel like giving up, think why you started in the first place!
This one always works. Whenever you get negative thought as to “I won’t be able to do this” or “I am not made for this”. Just simply think about those times when you started your JEE prep.
Think about those dreams of becoming an IITian when you first begun your preparation. Think of those limitless possibilities, if you get into a top engineering college!
Practice practice practice 🙂